Sunday, May 22, 2011

a cat

Today I saw a cat sitting on our front porch. It was black and fat. Mom called the police to take the cat. Mom put the cat in the downstairs bathroom. She shut the door so the cat would not go running around the house. It kept meowing until dad got a rope and tied the rope to something then tied the other end to the cat. It was a fat cat! It walked around. Then Amelia got a cup of water for the cat. Then I petted it. It was soft. I got a yarn ball for the cat. It was playing with it. Then Isabel got some milk and water for the cat. The cat drank it. Then the police came and dad had to get the cat in the cage. The cat scratched dad. But he's okay. I wish I could have that cat for a pet.

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

I wish you could have that cat for a pet too. That is sad! When you grow up and have your own house, then you can get a cat of your own. They make very nice little friends. I love my cat.